Massage Ball Hot Cold Roller Ball – Relieve Muscle Pain Fast – Stainless Steel Gel Ball – Heat or Ice Therapy-Feet Pain-Plantar Fasciitis-Backache-Myofascial Release Deep Tissue Trigger Point -Blue
GET PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE RESULTS AT HOME WITH THESE SIMPLE TO USE MASSAGE ROLLER BALLS Hot or Cold, We’ve Got You Covered The combination of stainless steel with our proprietary temperature stabilizing relief gel conducts the cold or heat you need more thoroughly than rubber or plastic balls. The materials used are the same that are
GET PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE RESULTS AT HOME WITH THESE SIMPLE TO USE MASSAGE ROLLER BALLS
Hot or Cold, We’ve Got You Covered
The combination of stainless steel with our proprietary temperature stabilizing relief gel conducts the cold or heat you need more thoroughly than rubber or plastic balls. The materials used are the same that are used by professional massage therapists and elite athletic trainers to help their clients feel better fast.
These Balls Complement Alternative Therapies
In addition to conventional massage, these massage roller balls improve the results of Swedish Massage Therapy, Shiatsu Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Massage, Reflexology, Sports Massage, self myofascial release techniques, yoga, personal physical therapy, acupressure, and self trigger point therapy
Help With Many Conditions
Use your balls to provide pain relief for upper and lower back pain, fibromyalgia pain, trigger points, stiff neck, Piriformis Syndrome, hand and wrist pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, sciatica, tight muscles, cramps, sudden spasms, knotted muscles, loosening up scar tissue, and relieve of general tension. The easy to grip handle enables you to use your ball on most body parts, including neck, upper arms, forearms, writs, hands, shoulders, upper and lower back, along the arm, shoulder, spine, chest, glutes, thighs, hamstrings, calves, ankles, and feet.
- GET TARGETED COLD RELIEF FAST Freeze for cold therapy treatment of injured muscles. The proprietary temperature stabilizing relief gel inside the cold steel ice roller ball stays cold for over an hour. Cold therapy is perfect for relieving a cramp, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, + deep tissue massage. A chilled massager ball is an important part of your fitness equipment, as it supplies relief to decrease inflammation + promote healing of exercise strained muscles + sports injurie
- ONE BALL, TWO THERAPIES These Massage Roller Balls can be used to provide either hot or cold relief as needed. Freeze a ball one day, and heat it the next. However, while you can use the balls for both hot and cold massage, you may want to buy a set of two, so you can alternate heat and cold in the same massage therapy session. Alternating hot and cold therapies with a muscle roller ball can be a great way to release tight knots into relaxed muscles after your workout and exercises
- REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY, PROMOTE RELAXATION, IMPROVE MOBILITY, SPEED RECOVERY, EASE PAIN AND MUSCLE TENSION with heat therapy. Use to reap the health benefits of a hot stone massage like you get from professionals at home. Warm in hot tap water for 10 minutes, dry, and begin feeling your muscles relax when you apply the soothing warmth. Heat increases circulation helping to relieve cramps + muscle spasms in all areas of the body, but is especially effective for leg, foot , back, + neck pain
- REMOVABLE SURE GRIP HANDLE The ergonomically designed handle of the therapy ball keeps the cold or hot surface of the ball away from the hand of the trainer doing the massage, and safe to be placed in the freezer or hot water with the ball. It can also be easily removed, however, so you can roll the balls around with the arch of your feet,converting to a foot massager without special rollers or additional accessories.
- ENJOY YEARS OF RELIEF WITHOUT WORRY Your balls can be frozen and heated over and over again, as the gel within them will last for thousands of uses. Like all Cestari products, they come with a lifetime no questions asked warranty. Whether you use the balls as massage stones, for a foot massage, or as a roller massager, you can relax knowing that these are the last massage balls you will ever need to buy.